4×4 Natural Park Tour
Guided tour to «Sierra de las Nieves» Nature Park and surroundings, declared Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO, in special convertible 4×4 safari jeep vehicles driven by expert and friendly nature guides. A funny adventure!
In this off road ecotour you will discover the wilderness of the mountains,feel the contact with nature and learn a bit more about history and local culture.
Suitable for all ages the year round.
Pick up and drop off wherever you prefer is a service available and included in the price.
You are Welcome! . . . Be our Guest!
Price: 76 € (adults) + optional lunch (10 €) . Total = 86 €
55 € (children, 12 y.o. and under) + optional lunch (10 €)
- Start from meeting-point, Hotel or residence around 9:30 or 10.00 a.m. (Marbella or Costa del Sol).
- Up on the mountains, we stop in a quarry to enjoy the magnificent landscape over Reservoir, Costa del Sol, Mediterranean Sea, Gibraltar and Africa.
- After, taking the mountain road and enjoy the views of the reservoir of the Costa del Sol and the dry land crop (olive trees, almond trees and carob trees).
- Visit of Istán, typical white village of Moorish origin and surrounded by orange groves and avocado trees.» Explanation of the customs and history: the old Public washing place». Visit of the old Church and beautiful and typical streets.
- Stop and lunch in a typical «venta» with traditional food. Different menus to choose from with, dessert and drinks included.
- A) Winter Season. Entry to the Natural Park following hidden off roads. Explanation of the «Pinsapo» and cork tree forest, the most interesting arboreal specie of the Natural Park. Indications of the Quejigos oaks, characteristic indigenous trees. We´ll watch the wild fauna (Eagles, wild boars, Spanish Ibex, etc.)
- B) Summer Season. Visit the heart of the natural park «Sierra de las Nieves», declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, restricted access, EXCLUSIVE for us. Unspoiled «Mediterranean Forest». Brave adventurers explore Rio Verde. Interpretation of the rich biodiversity: The laurel forest. Relaxing bath in a real «ecological paradise» with waterfalls and natural pools and river waters, Unforgettable!.
- Visitors will return (around 18.30 pm) to the Hotel happy and satisfied at having found the best day of their holidays.
You are Welcome! Be our Guest!
Monte Aventura, Andalucia Eco-Tours, Marbella’s #1 activity
Discovering the Real Spain, the best and funniest day of your holidays for the whole family in Marbella – Costa del Sol – Spain!Experience and passion, Marbella’s #1 activity